We need to tell people about the type of personal information we collect. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify a living person. For example customer email addresses, customer contact details, employee data or website user stats.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, contact, address details when you submit our online contact/booking forms)
- We also use Google Analytics a web analytics tool offered by Google to help analyze website traffic. Google Analytics cookies collect data that are classified under the EU's GDPR as personal data, requiring end-user consent before they can be activated and collect data.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To be able to carry out our business and service our customers.
- We may share this information with our staff to enable them to carry out their employment duties.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
- We have a contractual obligation to you.
How we store your personal information.
- Your information is stored on secure online databases. Your personal data may also be stored in documents.
- You always deal directly with a secure payment provider when paying for our services they never share any of your financial details with us.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Just4Cleaning West Studios, Sheffield Rd, Chesterfield S41 7LL if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Just4Cleaning West Studios, Sheffield Rd, Chesterfield S41 7LL
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk